Updated: Jul 24, 2020
Who loves family favourite meals?
We do! They are easy to make, delicious and can be frozen. The best part about family favs is that they can be as cast effective as you want them to be.
Meal and organising printable are pending on my blog, as a mother of two, working full time and juggling life, everything can sometimes feel like "all systems" go, go, go. Finding simple systems that help me maintain my home, our diets, home learning, our peace of mind, days out and of course saving time in general!
Creating organising printable over the last couple of months has helped me along the way and has honestly changed how I organised my home, business, blog, finances, side hustles and of course my time.
The kids also have their own printable, which I think is absolutely adorable.
Time is so precious and is the most expensive currency, using it wisely is actually imperative.
How do you and the kids stay organised and motivated?
Preparation Time Cooking Time
15 minutes 30 minutes
* Red sweet pepper
* Scotch bonnet (1)
* Pasta (Of your choice)
* 2 x tin tomatoes
* Mild cheddar cheese
* Grated mozzarella
* 3 Maggie cube
* Black pepper
* Salt (A hint)
Make Your Own Chicken Stock:
* 2 Maggie cube
* All purpose seasoning
* Season chicken (Maggie cube, thyme, pepper, onion)
* Add water to chicken and boil (4-5 minutes)
* Boil pasta (of your choice)
* Add oil of your choice into a pot / wok.
* Heat on medium-high.
* Fry - Onion, peppers, scotch bonnet
* Add tin tomatoes and season. Cook for 3-4 minutes before adding chicken stock
* Add cooked chicken
* Add all vegtables and allow to cook for 3-5 minutes
* Mix pasta with everything, then add to freezable containers or oven proof dish
* Add glorious cheese (As much or as little as you want)
* Pop in the oven for 4-8 minutes
* And voila! Your #chickenpastabake is ready!